Friday 17 April 2015

52 Week Illustration Challenge - Second Helping

Here's some more artwork from the 52 Week Illustration Challenge over on Facebook which somehow I'm still managing to keep up with. The weeks keep relentlessly barreling along, despite my best efforts to slow down time. Actually, I'm not really trying to to slow down time that would be foolishly futile and, ironically, a big old waste of time.

Anyway here's 8 weeks worth of things with themes.

Week 8: Coffee
"Up all night"

Week 9: Texture
"Best spot in the house"

Week 10: Night
"Witching hour"

Week 11: Green
"Leap Frog"

Week 12: Costume
"Playtime"

 Week 13: Transport
"Escape"

Week 14: Whimsy
"Staying Dry"

Week 15: Vietnam
"Hoi An lantern"

That's it for now. But I'll back. I've got some exciting news in the coming weeks, which I'm bursting to share.

Bye bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.